Please review and accept before making payment or entering the unit
- Guests are fully responsible for any damages that occur at the property during their stay, and a security deposit will be collected at the time of your check-out should any damages be found (see cost breakdown for the dollar amount) The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 3-5 days of the checkout date provided no deductions are made due to:
- damage to the property or furnishings;
- dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
- or any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay
- Smoking is NOT allowed.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
- Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Pets are NOT allowed, unless otherwise agree upon between host and guest.
- Parking: please refer to check-in information, and/or listing description
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle.
- Fireplace: If fireplace is available, it is for adult use only with discretion, and you will need to provide your own firewood.
- DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products, baby wipes, condoms, nor paper towels should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to @2,500
- Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the guest will be refunded as follows:
- 100% if cancelled more than 14 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50% if cancelled within 14 days prior to the Check-in Date
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
- The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
- A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
- The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund:
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
- Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
- Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.