This sunny ♥ of Georgetown Wisconsin Ave apt combines historical appeal w/modern luxuries to offer comfort, convenience, and plenty of space for 6 guests.
• Walk Score 95 (daily errands accomplished on foot)
• ~6 blocks to the ever-popular M st shopping, and must-see stops like the amazing Dean & DeLuca Marketplace & Washington Harbour where you can not only dine but rent a kayak for the day!
• Blocks from Georgetown University
• HDTV + Netflix in living room
• High-speed wireless internet
￫ Fully-stocked kitchen
￫ Onsite washer + dryer
This Georgetown location puts you close to all of the fun, excitement, and history to be found in the city. You’ll be located in the renowned and upscale area that is Georgetown with no shortage of things to do and see within walking distance. Walk up to the apartment and you’ll immediately notice:
-Open and spacious floor plan
-Hardwood floors throughout
-Master bedroom has a Queen bed with an en suite toilet and shower.
-The second bedroom is cozy providing you with plenty of storage in the coveted Elfa closet system.
-All beds are fitted with microfiber sheets and thick, plush comforters to provide peaceful rest for everyone.
The 2 bedrooms are separated on the outside by a delightful balcony space where you can enjoy some fresh air on a beautiful day in the city. Both rooms have their own private exit to this balcony space.
*Entertainment and work*
- Stream your favorite show or movie on the LCD flat-panel TV with Netflix, Hulu, or your favorite streaming app.
- Surfing the web from anywhere in the home using the complimentary high-speed WiFi connection
- Catch up on your work emails in a wonderful sunny ambiance that the living area and seated table offers, where you can also people watch out the window those shopping and dining right outside!
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
2 night minimum stay
No smoking, parties, or events
Check-in is anytime after 4PM and check out by 11AM