This sunny Dupont home combines historical appeal with modern luxuries. Located in the ♥ of the city, this beautiful 2 BR w/rooftop lounge provides comfort, convenience, and plenty of space for four guests.
• Walk Score 98 (daily errands accomplished on foot)
• Walk to metro (subway) in 5 minutes
• 3-minute walk to Metro Supermarket
• 5 blocks to Trader Joes
• Close to Georgetown University
• Business-ready // desk provided for working
• 4min by car to downtown Washington DC
• HDTV w cable + Netflix in living room
• High-speed wireless internet
• Kid- and family-friendly rental
￫ Fully-stocked kitchen
￫ Onsite washer + dryer
￫ Flexible check-in & check-out upon request
The central location puts you close to all of the fun, excitement, and history found in the city. You’ll be located in the renowned and upscale area of Dupont Circle. Walk up the first flight of steps and you’ll immediately notice:
-Open and spacious floor plan
-Hardwood floors throughout
*Dining area and kitchen*
Adjacent to the living space is a dining area with seating for six. The updated kitchen is fully stocked with essentials including cookware, stainless steel appliances and utensils. Off of the dining area in the back is a small deck that allows you some extra space to spread out and enjoy the fresh air on a nice day.
-Master bedroom has a Queen bed with an en suite full bathroom.
-The second bedroom also with an en suite full bathroom.
-All beds are fitted with microfiber sheets and thick, plush comforters to provide peaceful rest for everyone.
Take the stairs from the second-level and you will find yourself on the rooftop terrace that allows you private 180 degree views of the city nearby. Take in some rays on a beautiful sunny day with the family, or gather your loved ones on a gorgeous evening and talk about how much you love the city lights at night :)
*Entertainment and work*
- Stream your favorite show or movie on the LCD flat-panel TV with cable.
- Surfing the web from anywhere in the home using the complimentary high-speed WiFi connection
- Catch up on your work emails using the desk space that's provided to you in the living area as well.
Guests will have access to this entire part of the home, up to the rooftop terrace. A lockbox with keys is set up for your convenience at check-in. The code is changed with each guest.
Paper products such as paper towels and toilet paper will be refreshed and provided to you prior to your arrival, but you will be responsible for replenishing should you run out during your stay and need more.
Extra people: $25 per person, per night after 3 guests
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
1 night minimum stay
No smoking, parties , or events
Check-in is anytime after 4PM
Self check-in with lockbox