Website Great Dwellings
We take the hassle out of hosting
Our boutique vacation-rental and corporate-rental management company is seeking a Hospitality Management Intern who will assume the responsibility of improving our level of service to enhance the profitability of our company. Great Dwellings is looking for self-directed professionals to apply their entrepreneurial passion and corporate vision and strategy, across functions to help build our premium brand into something uncomparable.
A unpaid intern opportunity exists for an inspiring professional to work at our Washington, DC tech Incubator co-working location on our back office management team. This role will be responsible for performing projects and assignments supporting the vacation rental and corporate rental markets.
Qualified applicants will include current students in good standing working towards a Master’s degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management, Hotel & Restaurant Management, Hotel Administration or Hospitality Business Management; proficiency in MS Office; strong organization and communication skills; ability to work independently and collaboratively with others.
Projects may include:
– Monitor employee performance and offer regular evaluation meetings designed to improve service
– Keep track of the schedule for our properties, and ensure reservations are well managed
– Maintain a close watch on P&L reports to determine areas where profitability can be improved
– Collaborate with the management, accounting intern, and accountant to keep the general ledger books up to date and accurate
– Other duties as assigned.
This is an unpaid internship program. In addition, this internship will provide the student with real life, practical experience on a fast-paced, high-performing human resources team.
Great Dwellings offers hours that support work/life balance, competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
To apply for this job email your details to Support@GreatDwellings.com