About this listing
- Walk Score 86 (most daily errands can be accomplished on foot!)
- 10 minute walk to nearest metro station // NoMa-Gallaudet U. / New York Ave station
- Convenient central DC location, in historic neighborhood of Eckington, close to it all!
- Smart Roku-enabled HDTV in living room
- Assistant at your service w/Google Home
- Sonos sound system
- 105MBPS High-speed Wi-Fi
- Kid- & family-friendly rental
Just 15-20 minute stroll can take you into the heart of neighborhoods such as Shaw, H Street, or Union Market.
$167/Per NightReserve this Room
Other ways to book:
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Property type: House
Room type: Entire home/apt
Laptop Friendly Workspace
First Aid Kit
Monthly discount: 15%
Extra people: $25 / night after 5 guests
Carbon Monoxide Detector
1 night minimum stay
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is anytime after 4PM
A historic yet modern townhome with hard wood floors throughout and a record player + vinyl collection for your enjoyment. Sleeps 5 with two bedrooms and a living room sofa. Enjoy cooking in a fully stocked kitchen with a gas stove. Sit down to a nice meal or a cup of complimentary coffee/tea on the glass dining room table. Whether you’re in DC for touring, experiencing the local city life or relaxing — this home is perfect for you!
Guests will have access to the entire space on the upper levels of this home!